Re: Giving admins Local Admin to DC's not Domain Admins

Heh, don't over-analyze... I just thought it was curious that first you express concern (rightly) over loss of individual and collective liberties, nut then you stress that limiting access to knowledge is important. That's where the contradiction lies: it's the lack of knowledge (and passion) that's allowing our civilization to erode. Only when people become _more_ knowledgeable will we start to undo some of the damage. More knowledge is always better.

--
Steve Riley
steve.riley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Dan" <Dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A613C557-F8DC-4964-BEFD-3D63BB047B15@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It was early in the morning so the brain was not working fully. I will read
my post later and analyze it and thanks for the feedback, Steve. I
appreciate it.

"Steve Riley [MSFT]" wrote:

Your statement:

> It is bad enough in this day and age that it is becoming increasingly
> difficult to have individual liberties and freedoms and hopefully the
> States
> will never become the society as seen by George Orwell's 1984 but we
> unfortunately seem to be headed quickly down that path but it is not > here
> yet, thankfully.

Is directly contradicted by your next statement:

> The importance of maintaining a very limited knowledge
> structure is getting more and more essential

Do you not see this?