Re: Does Microsoft Need a New Source Code for the Future?

Sorry to hear about your medical problems, Dan. Good that you are still able
to 'compute'! :)))

Do you know, I'd really *like* to trust Kerry Brown .............. but each
time I ask him to comment on matters discovered in the past he ???? refuses
to come back and answer in a simple and straight-forward manner.

As he knows all too well, though ........... 'The truth will out!'

Dave

"Dan" <Dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
BD, you can fully trust Kerry Brown. He is good. It just takes getting
used
to the mvps.

<snip>

  • Re: just played kansas...
    ... because of my medical problems. ... situation...through no fault of your own...are better taken care of. ... Not trying to be snarky either Dan, but could you further your point? ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: just played kansas...
    ... Why don't you just GIVE me the money you bet? ... because of my medical problems. ... Dan (not snark) ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)