Re: Does Microsoft Need a New Source Code for the Future?

<snipped>
Thread in its entirety:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.security/browse_frm/thread/57959533a9a3c6d8/f6cf8af9617caaf8

Dan wrote:
<snip>

Some reference to the thread abandoned to start this one:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.security/browse_frm/thread/f019bcc172c8ea40/d8353f2bade585d8

Chris Quirke, MVP says:
<snip>

<other responses completely snipped>

Dan wrote:
*Below is the reply from Chris Quirke and myself to him via email*
<snip>

I only have one question...

What's with the 'proxy responses' as opposed to actual responses?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

  • Re: [PHP] Re: Posting Summary for Week Ending 18 January, 2008: php-general@lists.php.net
    ... I have also noticed that many of the responses come from #1 Rated "Year's Coolest Guy" By Self. ... That being said, while I'm sure Dan believes he's the "Year's Coolest Guy", there are some out there who think otherwise. ... Just to remind everyone what this useful and stimulating exercise was for, in your own words, it was 'For bragging rights, to keep track of how much time you've spent doing "community service" or whatever else.' ... My suggestion would be to increase your spam blocking mechanismsuch as Thunderbird's spam learning feature or your ISP's filtering or even running your email through your own Linux server and using clamAV and SpamAssassin to clean your email before popping it off to your local machine. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Anyone Remember ....
    ... Dan, it don't matter. ... Look at his responses to my posts ... that outta the blue jb pops up w/ this deep Andy ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Interesting ACT CR230 repeater failure mode
    ... I use a CR230 as well Dan, so I would be very interested in whatever ... you find on your defective unit. ... The responses from various PR511 ... > I tried to mail Phil Kingery but his address at ACT goes to the intercept ...
    (comp.home.automation)
  • RE: I want to start collecting pins...
    ... This is Dan. ... the pinball world. ... got any responses and ... inside what is obviously a very warm and active community. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: I want to start collecting pins...
    ... Good Luck Dan. ... collecting pinballs is like eating Lay's potato chips! ... dcerny wrote: ... > got any responses and ...
    (rec.games.pinball)