Re: Does Microsoft Need a New Source Code for the Future?
- From: "Shenan Stanley" <newshelper@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:37:25 -0500
Thread in its entirety:
Some reference to the thread abandoned to start this one:
Chris Quirke, MVP says:<snip>
<other responses completely snipped>
*Below is the reply from Chris Quirke and myself to him via email*<snip>
I only have one question...
What's with the 'proxy responses' as opposed to actual responses?
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- Prev by Date: Re: W97M/Marker.T Virus found by Forefront on file server
- Next by Date: Re: Zuten Trojan and Minidump File.
- Previous by thread: Re: Does Microsoft Need a New Source Code for the Future?
- Next by thread: Re: Does Microsoft Need a New Source Code for the Future?