Re: Issuing CA - Common Name?
- From: BillL <wlawn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:32:59 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 23, 5:11 pm, Paul Adare <pkad...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:44:42 -0700 (PDT), BillL wrote:
Our MS PKI environment currently includes 1 offline root CA and 1
online enterprise issuing CA. We want to add a 2nd enterprise issuing
CA for redundancy. I believe that this 2nd issuing CA should have a
different Common Name than the 1st issuing CA. It's not clear from
the documentation that I have looked at. Is this a correct
It _must_ have a different common name.
Programmers do it bit by bit.
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows Defender error 0x800106ba
- Next by Date: Re: Advanced Atrributes Tab under folder properties
- Previous by thread: Re: Issuing CA - Common Name?
- Next by thread: Advanced Atrributes Tab under folder properties