Issuing CA - Common Name?

Hi,

Our MS PKI environment currently includes 1 offline root CA and 1
online enterprise issuing CA. We want to add a 2nd enterprise issuing
CA for redundancy. I believe that this 2nd issuing CA should have a
different Common Name than the 1st issuing CA. It's not clear from
the documentation that I have looked at. Is this a correct
assumption?

Thanks,
Bill

  • Re: Issuing CA - Common Name?
    ... online enterprise issuing CA. ... We want to add a 2nd enterprise issuing ... CA for redundancy. ... It _must_ have a different common name. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)