Re: Firewall not loading on start

I had Zone Alarm before. I uninstalled it, rebooted, went to services and turned off vsmon, rebooted, edited the registry to
remove ZA & vsmon entries, ran Vourni's RegCleaner to get rid of the strays, rebooted, ....

I do agree that vsmon was a stinker for staying in processes after ZA removal. I just want to make sure that Windows
Firewall starts up when I turn on the computer, and that isn't happening.

BTW, do you know of another free firewall that would allow me to monitor outbound connections?

Thanks!

Lady Dungeness
Out of Danger until September