Windows 2003 NIC Firewall Settings - How to add port ranges

I have a question regarding the Windows 2003 firewall settings. When I click
on the Exceptions tab, I see a list of some of the services. When I click on
File and Print Sharing and select Edit, I get a list of tcp & udp ports for
this service. How can I create a new service item and add multiple ports
under that item (just like File & Print Sharing)? Right now I click Add Port,
give it a name and specify the port number. When I have to allow a port
range, or multiple ports that aren't in the same range, I create a new port

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 802.3ad and multiple mac addresses
    ... configured on multiple ports in a NIC. ... It is possible on many platforms to configure different NICs (or ... At least for all the multiport NIC's I've ever seen, ...
  • RE: SNMP trap listening on multiple ports in RHEL
    ... SNMP trap listening on multiple ports in RHEL ... A SNMP Network element send a trap to the standard port 162 in the RHEL ...
  • RE: SSH on Multiple ports Fedora Core 4
    ... If you just want your sshd to liston on multiple ports, modify your /etc/ssh/sshd_config and add one port directive for each ... > interface to use for this config: ...
  • RE: SSH on Multiple ports Fedora Core 4
    ... I want it to run on multiple ports but with different options. ... I want the standard config to also run so that internally you ... do not need a RSA key and can login as root. ... > for each additional port. ...
  • Re: Winsock control
    ... usercontrol with the winsock control on in the problem is, ... The problem is that I need to listen to the port on the multiple ports in my ... and now asking for listening to a port on multiple ...