RE: Creating Site Server Signing Certificate Template

I did select 2003

"Nils" wrote:

When you duplicated the Computer template, did you select "Windows Server
2008, Enterprise Edition" as supported platform? In my experience, doing that
will prevent the template from showing up in the web page. When you select
"Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition" the template -will- show up.

  • Re: Not printing page numbers or footers
    ... Word doesn't do any printing at all, it calls the OS print services & hands ... showing in the doc & is showing in Print Preview it should be getting to the ... Re-installing the printer driver was a step in the right direction, ... Template to the desktop so that Word will automatically create a new Normal ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: SBS2003 add a user, email, name not resolved
    ... Or are you saying that you have a template with the same ... 1/ Is the 'missing' user showing up in the global address list? ... 4/ in exchange system manager... ... My guess is the mailbox is not being created, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Certificate Services
    ... you can upgrade it from Standard to Enterprise Edition and the ... It is a Standard edition which is also a DC. ... According the upgrade path it seems that I can upgrade Standard edition to ... If you are using the duplicate template function, ...
  • Re: Custom smartcard logon template not available in web enrollment pages
    ... Found a kb that says that CA certificate manager approval ... Is the CA running on Enterprise Edition. ... Does the requesting user (the enrollment agent) have Read and Enroll ... permissions ont he custom template. ...
  • Re: How do you change Section > Layout properties in Word (2003) templates?
    ... Perhaps I'm misinterpreting your statement "However, these changes don't stick, because the blank pages are still showing up in other files." ... A template dictates the defaults for a new document but once that document is created there is no dynamic connection between it & the template from which it was generated. ... I would like to change this to just New Page instead of Odd ...
    (microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs)