Virus or not Virus?

When I scan my PC using F-Secure, I find no virus, but when I use the online
Norton anti-Virus, I find following infected files.

our computer is infected with at least one known virus or Trojan horse.

Search for the name of the threat(s) listed below on the Symantec Security
Response site for removal information

C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\UERSR_0001_N91M2407NetInstaller.ex... is
infected with WinFixer
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\UERS_0001_N68M1801NetInstaller.exe is
infected with ErrorSafe
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\CONFLICT.1\UERSR_0001_N91M2407NetI... is
infected with WinFixer
C:\backup_carman\Radmin\r_server.exe is infected with Remacc.Radmin

  • Re: W32.Spybot.Worm
    ... I was able to rename the _Restore folder by ... there....I then had to perform a free virus scan at ... Trend Micro detected 7 infected files. ... by DUMARU when it infects a computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Swen gets through anti-virus software
    ... Norton anti-virus running in the background, ... of virus definitions, plus Spybot an Ad-Aware. ... infected files, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Continued - Help Re: VBS.Redlof.A.
    ... "Anima" wrote in message ... The warning of the virus was unlike the usual NAV ... > window that pops up when it catches a virus in an email ... > scan that the infected files were found. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Outlook Express: How to Open a .dbx File to Delete a Message
    ... Edition v7.2 and it found 15 viruses and 55 infected files on my PC. ... It reported back that it found the virus Joke.Stupen.B (dropped on my PC via ... funny or not funny is not the point. ... how do I access the .dbx file? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Continued - Help Re: VBS.Redlof.A.
    ... computer problems is that they give us an opportunity to ... I just ran another NAV scan and it came out clean. ... The warning of the virus was unlike the usual NAV ... >> scan that the infected files were found. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)