Certification Authority 0x8009480f error

Certification Authority 0x8009480f error : the dns name is unavailable and
cannot b e added to the subjectalternatename.
This error I get all the time when automatic certificate allocation wants to
give a certificate to a domain pc.
I have a W2K3 domain, the pc is W2K SP4.
in the logs there is nothing wrong with DNS.
Tried to kick te pc out of the domain and back, nothing changed.
Removed CA and reinstalled, nothing changed.
Something strange when I follow procedure for configuring aut. cert. alloc.,
after selecting the computer out of the templates, I won't get the enterprise
ROOT CA, just window with name and computer.
Is this the cause of the above problem? What can I do to solve this problem.

Thank you.

  • Re: Cannot request computer certificate.
    ... > request a computer certificate for about 9 months. ... > and verify that you can get a computer/server certificate from it. ... > Kerberos, or dns. ... > List of NetBt transports currently bound to the Redir ...
  • Re: Cannot request computer certificate.
    ... >problem since you can not request a certificate while logged onto the CA. ... Verify that you can ping it by name and IP address from the client ... >> Kerberos, or dns. ... >> List of NetBt transports currently bound to the Redir ...
  • Re: Cannot request computer certificate.
    ... request a computer certificate for about 9 months. ... and verify that you can get a computer/server certificate from it. ... List of NetBt transports currently bound to the Redir ... DNS Host Name: srvr3.domain.com ...
  • Re: Domain Controllers Cant reach Default Gateway...
    ... DNS it was missing the CNAME entry with the GUID for the other ... If a BIND server is being used, the design would be based on what ... One of them has Certificate ... Because the XP laptop wouldn't get the root certificate on it's own I ...
  • Re: Cannot request computer certificate.
    ... I cannot get any type of certificate from the MMC. ... > As far as certutil - ping. ... >> Kerberos, or dns. ... >> List of NetBt transports currently bound to the Redir ...