Re: Can't get mail encryption to work

What happens if UserB replies to an encrypted email from UserA and tries to
encrypt it?

Kristin

"Dan" <Dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,
I have an enterprise CA and am trying to test mail encryption between two
users. UserA can send encrypted mail to himself as well as UserB with no
issue. UserB can send encrypted mail to himself with no issue. However,
when UserB sends encrypted mail to UserA I get the "The undelying security
system can not find the ID" error. I've looked in AD and both users have
the
seemingly correct certificate listed in the 'Published Certificates' tab.
What am I missing with regard to why UserB wouldn't be able to send to
UserA?
Thanks,
Dan

  • Re: Strange(?) OWA login problems
    ... Everything works for userA (administrator on OWA server) ... UserB gets empty frames and new prompt (default SMTP-address = virt dir ... to his site is different to your OWA logon to your own corporate site. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Delete Shared Task
    ... UserB shares his tasks with UserA and gives UserA ownership rights. ... So, if I can't delete it, maybe I can Move it to another folder in UserB's tasks. ... In Outlook 2003 you have no access at all to that using code, in Outlook 2007 you can use the Explorer.NavigationPane.NavigationGroups.NavigationGroupobject. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)
  • Re: security concerns for PHP on win2k
    ... If userA knows where UserB is hosting his adult site with a members dir, ... > I have Apache with PHP running on a win2k box. ... > his public_html folder he can use windows security to grant the apache ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Only 1 FTP account per server supported by "My Network Places" ?
    ... userA & userB both setup to log into site FTPsite, ... >> I can create a shortcut icon to logging into an FTP server with a given ... >> use the first set. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • "Send as" works incorrectly
    ... Two users - UserA and UserB. ... permission to UserA, select "Apply onto" - "User objects". ... It works fine if UserA is member of Exchange administrators group (Exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)