RE: Certificate Enrollment API: Request on behalf of another user

Dear Customer,

Thanks for using newsgroup.

According to the description, the issue seems to be related to PKI related
coding. As we are not the best support resource for DEV issue, It is
recommended you get further support in our MSDN forums:

MSDN Forum
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/default.aspx?SiteID=1

Thanks for your understandings.

David Shen
Microsoft Online Partner Support

  • Re: Activation code for Autocad 2007
    ... Error when trying to call Oracle hosted service from WCF ... that as an MSDN subscriber I can get priority support there. ... \par submit my question via "Priority Subscriber Support in MSDN Forums" page, ... \par Arek Dygas ...
  • RE: Error when trying to call Oracle hosted service from WCF
    ... Error when trying to call Oracle hosted service from WCF ... Some time ago I started a topic on MSDN forums: ... that as an MSDN subscriber I can get priority support there. ... submit my question via "Priority Subscriber Support in MSDN Forums" page, ...
  • Error when trying to call Oracle hosted service from WCF
    ... Some time ago I started a topic on MSDN forums: ... that as an MSDN subscriber I can get priority support there. ...
  • RE: Error when trying to call Oracle hosted service from WCF
    ... Error when trying to call Oracle hosted service from WCF ... that as an MSDN subscriber I can get priority support there. ... \par submit my question via "Priority Subscriber Support in MSDN Forums" page, ... \par Arek Dygas ...
  • RE: How do you enable Verbose logging in Vista?
    ... I am afraid currently we don't officially support the Vista/Longhorn ... corresponding MSDN forums, wish you'd get better and quicker help there: ... The MSDN Managed Newsgroup support offering is for non-urgent issues ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wmi)