Re: please help me

David H. Lipman wrote:
i have a problem with an user. Last night (10.02.2008)
someone abused me with webcam from erkan_pendik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i want to complain him to a solicitor and i want to know who is he.
whence i want his mail list to find him
or if u could give him ip addres i give it to solicator.
Please help me

You made your contact public and thus any complaint is non-enforceable
unless you specifically indicate to the other party you want NO contact
from them.

If you don't want such contac, in the future, remove any public, personal,
contact information.

I dunno, being abused /with/ a webcam sounds kinda kinky to me...

  • Re: Duff solicitor
    ... > step sister is buying our parents house. ... > We told the solicitor we would accept the offer on 11th August. ... > to step sisters solicitor. ... And if so who best to complain to? ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Advice on taking out an injunction
    ... Obviously there will be costs but if there is anyone on this site who ... afford to go to a solicitor but I desperately need to be able to take ... obvious and gross, as well as long-term, why not complain to the police ... written to your neighbour, and many will give an initial free consultation. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: please help me
    ... | someone abused me with webcam from erkan_pendik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... | i want to complain him to a solicitor and i want to know who is he. ... specifically indicate to the other party you want NO contact from them. ... If you don't want such contac, in the future, remove any public, personal, contact ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Duff solicitor
    ... step sister is buying our parents house. ... We told the solicitor we would accept the offer on 11th August. ... sisters solicitor accept. ... And if so who best to complain to? ...
    (uk.legal)