Re: What is the file rbsolnUpdate.exe for?

Yes, Google Groups does have some formatting issues, thank you.

alanhhenderson@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Jan 31, 12:22 pm, TP <T...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> i
have XP media center. Yes I do have an HP printer and no I haven't
been to> Zone labs but I can. Thanks for the link. I had thought that
the alert prior> to this one was for HP updates clicked o k for it.
However I saw a message> flash across the screen but it was too fast
to catch. I haven't had HP> updates do that. And then of course I got
the alert on this file so squashed> it til I could investigate it. I
contacted HP chat and that guy thought I> might have a virus or
something. Thanks for your help.> TP> > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:> >
Windows version? Have you asked your question in Zone Labs
Forums?> > > Do you have an HP printer? See Post #6 in this archived
conversation:> >http://groups.google.com/group/
microsoft.public.security.homeusers/br...> > --> > ~Robear Dyer (PA
Bear)> > MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since
2002> > AumHa VSOP & Adminhttp://aumha.net> > DTS-Lhttp://dts-l.net/>