Help me Please connecting trough netbios

hello
i have a problem - i have sever 2003 R2 standard Edition and computers
with xp home edition
i can connect to the server trough TS and can send ping to the server
from the xp computers
but when i tried to access the server trough netbios share (i mean \
\server\share) the server ask me for a username and password and when
i give him the username and password he give me a error
that go like that -
"\\server is not accessible. you might not have premission to use this
network resorure. contact the administartor of this server to find out
if you have access premissions.
logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type
at this computer."
about the user that i tried to access with, is in the administartors
group.
by the way - this network doesnt have a domain.
when i tried to access from the server to other computer its acees
fine and work fine.

please help me

  • RE: New Update for #70-299
    ... > Segment A contains a single server named TestKing1. ... > Segment B contains all other computers, ... > TestKing?s written security policy states that Segment B ... > Updates on all computers in Segment B to use ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: Help with 070-217
    ... The network contains 25,000 computers. ... > single Windows 2000 domain named research.contoso.com. ... > Server computers that are configured as domain controllers. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Cannot browse or open shared printers or server on sbs 2003 from client pc
    ... i think the network problem has taken a different turn. ... meanwhile if i access the mapped drives to the server which we setup in the ... my thought now is what is the update mechanism for the printers from the ... I understand the issue to be: client computers can ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)