Re: Safe AntiSpyware Products
- From: Malke <notreally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:00:20 -0700
Although I have AVG and my machine is firewalled, I am stillwithout any AntiSpyware.With so many "Rogue AntiSpyware" products out there I don'tknow who is safe to use.Would anyone please know of any free, safe, AntiSpyware productsand how many I need to put on my machine?My System: > Acer TravelMate 2450> Windows XP - Home - SP2
> Windows Explorer 7
> AVG, Windows Defender, SpyBot, Malicious software tool.
( all updated )
I think you've got plenty of programs already. The real key is practicing "Safe Hex".
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=27971 - So How Did I Get Infected Anyway?
http://www.aumha.org/a/parasite.htm - The Parasite Fight
http://msmvps.com/blogs/harrywaldron/archive/2006/02/05/82584.aspx - MVP Harry Waldron - The Family PC - How to stay safe on the Internet
http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htm - Eric Howes on Rogue Antispyware Programs
Elephant Boy Computers
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
- Prev by Date: Re: Curious DNS traffic
- Next by Date: Re: windows pass from SAM file
- Previous by thread: Curious DNS traffic
- Next by thread: Re: Safe AntiSpyware Products