Re: Keylogger or other monitoring method for server

A3C-ITMgr wrote:
I need to monitor activity directly on the server. I have an authorized user who is under suspicion by the owners. His web browsing activities are the question and he is cleaning up the history when completed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

One of the first things we learned in my UNIX admin class is that when someone higher-up asks you to do something like this, make sure it's legal, and get a signed statement from them with an independent witness.

You really should talk to a lawyer before you do anything.

--
http://weblog.mkronline.com/

  • Re: Spector murder case ends in mistrial
    ... found guilty with a hell of alot less evidence. ... His history, his ... drinking, his 40 minutes of cleaning up the crime scene points that ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Carmine Loses His Princely Crown
    ... I've had male dogs for 30 years and never had one mark in the house ... Did the previous owners have dogs? ... awhile and smells musty anyway. ... It's too bad her knowledge is limited, that's where all the history ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: must I install more memory?
    ... Yeah, and it came out before it was even finished. ... history and they'll agree with that statement. ... They did a decent job ... cleaning it up, but they left a beta version of Media Player in the RTM ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Wheres Nigel?
    ...  Your ISP keeps a full history ... so cleaning or destroying a computer will be no good ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: This week at school
    ... fun, like philosophy or sociaology or history or something, but it would ... members of the group and their owners who need support and the owners ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)