Re: Windows Firewall

"Panda_man" <Pandaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:55FCA685-6159-40FC-B515-66D22CF54C11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Roger Abell [MVP]" wrote:

"Panda_man" <Pandaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:97D334A8-CC89-4A93-B2E7-58793B8E5B33@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi ARLK! Ensure there is no 3rd party security software to block
Windows
Firewall (Internet Security suits or other firewall) . If you have such
you
don't need Windows Firewall .

However , if this is not the case , you are very likely to be infected
by
malicious software . Check using antivirus and antispyware software

unless this is not a standalone and the domain is controlling this

Yes , I simply considered the OP home user and I forgot to mention this
option . Thank you for additing it . Regards!

No problem, and thanks for understanding the intent. It gets a bit involved
at times to state things in scenario neutral way.

Roger

.