Need help with CAPICOM Security APIs

Not sure if this is the right newsgroup for this question.

I have a simple task that I need to perform. I want to be able to
pragmatically verify that an EXE file contains my signed certificate. I was
looking at the CAPICOM classes and it appears that there are class APIs that
I can use. However, I am not sure exactly what I need to do.

I created a SignedCodeClass and set the SignCode.Filename member equal to
the EXE file that I want to check. Then, SignCode.Verify function is called
to verify the validity of the certificate. However, I want to go one step
further and verify that the certificate is my certificate. Could someone
please offer some information on how I can do this?

Ken Varn
Senior Software Engineer
Diebold Inc.
MailID = varnk
Domain = diebold.com

  • CAPICOM Security APIs to verify certificate
    ... pragmatically verify that an EXE file contains my signed certificate. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Unable to use stunnel with tin...
    ... Looks like you got an odd version of stunnel. ... was getting the certificate written correctly. ... Next verify you can connect to the server. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: SSL certificate check error ...
    ... These commands do not work without the CAfile specified on freebsd 8.x or 9.x either. ... I am seeing a problem with certificate checking on several stock FreeBSD ... When I try to run s_client as a test to www.google.com, I see "Verify ... /etc/ssl/cert.pem is not being opened when I do not specify the option ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • RE: Verifying X509Certificate signature
    ... issue--with that sort of data I know what data to pass to Verify. ... As you said that you want some information about verifying X509 certificate ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ...
  • Re: Are ++ and -- operators really more efficient
    ... But you still need a way to verify that it's the right key. ... the signature contains a URL indicating ... where the certificate can be found. ... (This idea that public keys represent principals -- ...
    (comp.lang.c)