Re: IE 7 Product Key Email

Hello,

Thank you for all guys information sharing.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

--------------------

--------------------

Product
| > > Key is included at the bottom of this message. You may install IE7 on
up
| > > 10 PCs using the same Product Key.
| > >
| > > To help answer questions you may have related to installation and
use, we
| > > have created newsgroups for Microsoft Internet Explorer 7. To join or
read
| > > postings in these newsgroups please visit
| > > http://windowshelp.microsoft.com.
| > >
| > > For the latest information on Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, please
visit
| > > http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=65938.
| > >
| > > Thank You,
| > > Microsoft
| > >
| > > Product Key:
| > > W9284-XY4FV-2DT7C-WPCQP-3MQM8

  • Re: Subject: access denied to images (again)
    ... \par Microsoft Global Technical Support Center ... \par> caused by the child site template. ... \par> Microsoft Online Support ... Does the issue only occurr on one root site or occurred on all root ...
  • Re: Edit task error Office 07
    ... \par Microsoft Online Support Professional ... \par Microsoft Global Technical Support Center ... Once I change the web application authentication type from Basic Authentication to Windows Integrated Authentication, ... \par I don't see how IE can authenticate to a site and Outlook can't. ...
  • RE: Office 2007 documents slow to open - updated
    ... Microsoft Online Support ... Microsoft Global Technical Support Center ... When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so ... | I created a file called "this is a test file.xlsx", it opens immediately ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Long StartUptime at the Domain
    ... Microsoft Online Support ... Microsoft Global Technical Support Center ... | How to back up and restore the registry in Windows ... | |> with Malke that most of these issues are caused by DNS settings. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Error on migrating XP client on NT 4.0 Domain into WINDOWS 2003 AD
    ... Microsoft Online Support ... Microsoft Global Technical Support Center ... Make sure that both machines are able to ping each other by Netbios ... | Ipconfig/registerdns on both servers ...