Re: Email from Microsoft (?)

(Outlook 2007)

Open an email message in the client. Across the top is a banner that
displays "This message was converted to plain text." or some such. Right
click the banner, choose "Display as HTML".

"Mick Jennings" <MickJennings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks - that's why I was suspicious, this just wasn't up to MS normal
communication standards.

I've turned on Plain Text in Outlook 2007. Out of interest, what's the
one-button click to show as HTML ?

  • Re: Mail oddity - Snow Leopard & Mobile Me
    ... I received an email message and when I opened it (on my computer and on ... both plain text and HTML alternatives, but one of them was empty (due to ... iPad are probably displaying the HTML one by default, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Making links live in Outllok 07
    ... they do not show an actual link but just plain text for the url. ... Even in HTML ... emails and those I send too also don't get a live active link. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Making links live in Outllok 07
    ... HTML, Plain Text, or Rich Text? ... If it's anything but HTML, ... emails and those I send too also don't get a live active link. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Making links live in Outllok 07
    ... HTML, Plain Text, or Rich Text? ... emails and those I send too also don't get a live active link. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Designing HV transformers.
    ... >> Want 20 or 40 mb worth of web info on them?? ... > usually don't go much over 10MB per email message, ... > I can put the pile on our ftp server, for others, if you like. ... If they're plain text, ...
    (sci.electronics.design)