Re: How to have system service to access network

As LocalSystem on computer A, you cannot map a network resource on
computer B using LocalSystem. That would be quite a security hole.
Given that the service must keep running as LocalSystem, could you use
a proxy account to map drives with? Check out
WindowsImpersonationContext.

J Wolfgang Goerlich