Remote Security Event Logs

I am using a tool called dumpel to pull of security event logs of
servers (and I have no problems with that). When I try to pull them
off workstations (XP), I am not able to pull those logs off. When I
try to remotely pull the security event logs i get a return code of
1722. Any ideas? I am an administrator on the remote box and I can
pull security logs of that box if I am sitting at the workstation,
just not remotely.

Thanks,

  • Re: Remote Security Event Logs
    ... off workstations, I am not able to pull those logs off. ... I am an administrator on the remote box and I can ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Git
    ... pull to work, no difference. ... remote: Compressing objects: 100%, ... fetch behaves similarly when accessing a modified repository ... I probably need to read up on GIT, though really all I want to do is keep a repositry in synch and do the occasional diff. ...
    (comp.os.os2.programmer.porting)
  • Re: Two Media Center Computers in the Same Room
    ... You can pull recorded tv shows onto other MCE machines with no problems. ... You won't be able to 'pull' a tv signal from a remote MCE machine though. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Please suggest archive/backup solution?
    ... and pull it down to workstations as ... occasionally backing up current work there. ... We want to bring our archive/backup in ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Time service - Workstations sync with a DC that is not the PDC emulator
    ... 2 domains with a PDC Emulator in each. ... I have workstations that are syncing with a non PDC Emulator in a remote ... DC A is the FSMO forest role holder, it's configured to pull ... it's time from the tick.usno.navy.mil time server. ...