Re: java/byte verify
- From: Malke <notreally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 04:48:39 -0800
How do you remove java/byte verify virus? Can I just delete the file?
Uninstall all versions of Java from Add/Remove Programs. Go through the
preparatory steps here:
Include scanning with either Sysclean or Multi_AV, plus AVG Anti-Spyware
(formerly Ewido - http://www.ewido.net/en/) and follow instructions to
do all scans in Safe Mode.
Elephant Boy Computers
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows Integrated Authentication vs IE session credentials
- Next by Date: Re: Why is Windows 2003 Server forcing RC4 HMAC Encryption?
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Integrated Authentication vs IE session credentials
- Next by thread: Re: java/byte verify