Re: java/byte verify

ymanfan wrote:

How do you remove java/byte verify virus? Can I just delete the file?

Uninstall all versions of Java from Add/Remove Programs. Go through the
preparatory steps here:

Include scanning with either Sysclean or Multi_AV, plus AVG Anti-Spyware
(formerly Ewido - http://www.ewido.net/en/) and follow instructions to
do all scans in Safe Mode.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: I have a virus!
    ... scanning with first-line antivirus tools such as Sysclean or David ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Virus breakout! Recommendations?
    ... See PA Bear's notes on Sysclean from TrendMicro. ... Scanning with SYSCLEAN Robear's way ... > who released a new virus on our network. ...
  • Re: backdoor
    ... Download SYSCLEAN again, and then run it within Safe Mode. ... See PA Bear's notes on Sysclean from TrendMicro. ... Scanning with SYSCLEAN Robear's way ... > Hi maurice back again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Sysclean stalls
    ... I'm trying to run Sysclean by Trend Micro on my XP Home computer. ... going along scanning all these files and then it stops on a file in the ... Identities folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)