Re: HOW CAN i GET THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD?

"Je-Givara" <jegivara@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Sorry, could anyone tell my how the process to get the password of the
administrator

when you are the USER permission have to access to the Network

So my qustion could we get the password of the Admin which we access as

a User?

and if so, please tell how?

The usual method is:

1. Successfully apply for the job as Administrator.

An alternative is:

2. Ask the Administrator for the password.

HTH,

Bogwitch.

  • Re: HOW CAN i GET THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD?
    ... when you are the USER permission have to access to the Network ... So my qustion could we get the password of the Admin which we access ... If this is a work situation, ask your systems administrator. ...
  • Re: HOW CAN i GET THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD?
    ... when you are the USER permission have to access to the Network ... So my qustion could we get the password of the Admin which we access ... If this is a work situation, ask your systems administrator. ...
  • HOW CAN i GET THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD?
    ... when you are the USER permission have to access to the Network ... So my qustion could we get the password of the Admin which we access as ...
    (microsoft.public.security)