Re: Keylogger?

From: "Justin" <Justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| No, this is a home computer, it is not on a domain. It doesn have a high
| speed internet connection to it that is connected to a firewall on a router.
| Thanks.

Just the same...

start --> settings --> control panel --> display --> screensaver

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Home networking file/printer sharing problems
    ... firewall in your router. ... I also have a laptop from my office with ... >> has a DOMAIN name from my office, my home computer has ...
  • Re: Firewall
    ... > download from Zone alarm for a home Computer. ... firewall, and better than nothing. ... If you're behind a router already, however, and the router has a firewall ... and/or other security on it, ...
  • Re: Remote Desktop Problems
    ... Try turning off your firewall and see if that helps. ... then you need to open those ports on your firewall. ... >have an office computer with XP Pro and a home computer with XP Pro. ... The office computer has a router with two ...
  • Re: newb, Do I need a router?
    ... If you are looking to share a high speed internet connection between the two ... a wireless router would be the best way to go. ... W XP home with a wireless LAN card. ...
  • Re: Firewalls
    ... >one high speed Internet connection. ... >If you have only one PC, the I can suggest Zone Alarm Free. ... >basic firewall that a lot of people on the Internet like. ...