Re: Root CA CRLs

In article <MPG.1fa96c28bfba618e9896e8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, in the
microsoft.public.security news group, Brian Komar [MVP]
<bkomar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> says...

What????

That has been my response (thought, not posted) to every post ever made
in these newsgroups by lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx Just a bunch of poorly written,
inane drivel that never seems to come close to answering the posted
question. I just ignore anything from them now.

--
Paul Adare - MVP Virtual Machines
Waiting for a bus is about as thrilling as fishing,

  • Re: mac update failed to mount
    ... don't get a response here. ... Susan Ramlet ... MVP - Office ... Please reply to the newsgroups where others may benefit. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: How I get my MVP award
    ... Interesting posts in response to my last one. ... I actually didn't realize that MVP was specifically ... and only connected with newsgroups. ...
  • Re: Autonumber 0ne-One
    ... John & John, ... thankful for a response from fellow posters and i take all response's as ... MVP only to the greater extent for assistance and highest credability. ... antagonize the users of these newsgroups and post personal information. ...
  • Re: WHY???? Does no one respond to my questionsss?? :-)
    ... MVP is just a label. ... Then and only then is the $245 phone support and I'll tell you ... ... off to go post another response and google up ... >>I am having some major headaches with permissions once the upgrade from ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Im not happy.
    ... gives enough detail to enable a reasonable response, ... as there is enough info available to give some reasonable response. ... There are a few denizens of Usenet who feel that MVP's are MS ... others can remember times when the MVP concerned actually won the point!). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)