Re: Perspectives on Spamhaus's Dilemma

Alun Jones [MS-MVP - Windows Security] wrote:

"imhotep" <imhotep@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Roger Abell [MVP] wrote:

"imhotep" <imhotep@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
. . .
The real shocking thing is that the US legal system is run by idiots who
choose to support, or at least protect, spammers...

One and the same as those that believe they can better design Windows.

...what are you talking about???

At a rough guess, I would imagine that he's talking about the various
court cases, in the US and overseas, that have sought to define what can,
and can not, be included in the Windows Operating System as shipped to
consumers.

Ah yes. Microsoft's Worldwide anti-trust problems...

Roger may be talking about other things, but if he is, I'm sure he can
explain them, too.

Alun.
~~~~

.