Unhiding network password

I forgot the WEP key to log on to my home wireless network and im
trying to retrieve it from the computer that has the password saved.

how do I unhide the saved password in the network connection password
field?

Thanks a million!

  • Unhiding network password
    ... I forgot the WEP key to log on to my home wireless network and im ... trying to retrieve it from the computer that has the password saved. ... how do I unhide the saved password in the network connection password ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Unhiding network password
    ... trying to retrieve it from the computer that has the password saved. ... how do I unhide the saved password in the network connection password ... Since this is your home network, why don't you assign a new WEP key for ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)