Re: Public Addresses Used Internally
- From: "Robert Moir" <robspamtrap+msnews@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:55:53 +0100
Myrt in MT wrote:
What would be the vulnerabilities, issues, problems etc, of using
public addresses on an internal network behind a firewall?
Let's start with a basic.
Are you talking about public addresses that the person concerned actually
owns and is entitled to use, or are you talking about someone who has
pulled a random IP address range out of their ear and just started using
it internally with no regard to anything else, because the numbers looked
lucky or something?
Rob Moir, Microsoft MVP for Security
Blog Site - http://www.robertmoir.com
Virtual PC 2004 FAQ -
- Prev by Date: Re: rootkits
- Next by Date: Re: Windows Information Toolbar
- Previous by thread: Re: Public Addresses Used Internally
- Next by thread: Re: Public Addresses Used Internally