Re: rootkits

"Jeff" wrote:
I just used RootkitRevealer and it found 2 paths that contained "Keyname contains
embedded nuls (*)". Both are HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{numbers} keys.

Should I be worried? do something?

Contact Mark via his Blog for additional assistance.
http://www.sysinternals.com/Blog/

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Windows Security, AH-VSOP

Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

Reply to group, as return address is invalid that we may all benefit.

  • Re: startup error code:0x80090006 ,,unable to locate activation code
    ... Run your AV and Security tools ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
  • Re: Runtime Library
    ... Please post back to this thread if you require further assistance. ... Silj ... Security Tools Updates ...
  • Re: KB906866 Question
    ... Silj ... Security Tools Updates ...
  • Re: altfarm.mediaplex.com
    ... Right-on, Frank, "altfarm.mediaplex.com" does effect eBay. ... Security Tools Updates ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Bushs crony is doing a fine job
    ... hosts the blog is not helping them get the assistance they need. ... Couldn't Gates just stroke a check for the whole town? ...
    (alt.politics)