Re: Default domain Policy error
- From: "Roger Abell [MVP]" <mvpNoSpam@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:04:58 -0700
Is the entry for AdministrativeServices_Help indeed missing in the
strings section of the adm file?
Have you compared the system.adm file with a known good one ??
(perhaps from the W2k3 CD, although I would need to see if it was
updated by Sp1)
"Patrick B." <PatrickB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
We are getting the following error when going in to our default domain
The following error occurred in
on line 63:
Error 62 The corresponding string was not found in the [strings] section
The file can not be loaded.
We are running a mixed mode of Windows 2003 and Windows 2000 domain
controllers. Nothing shows up in the event log of the domain controller.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Default domain Policy error
- Next by Date: proposed implementation of an Enterprise CA
- Previous by thread: Re: Default domain Policy error
- Next by thread: Re: Default domain Policy error