Re: Default domain Policy error

"Steven L Umbach" <n9rou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:%23NbNzQ%23yGHA.2036@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The KB article below may be of help.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842933/

I think posters issue is different, i.e. inconsistent or corrupt adm file.

"Patrick B." <PatrickB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
We are getting the following error when going in to our default domain
policy:

The following error occurred in
\\ourdomain.com\sysvol\ourdomain.com\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}\Adm\system.adm
on line 63:
Error 62 The corresponding string was not found in the [strings] section
Found: !!AdministrativeServices_Help
The file can not be loaded.

We are running a mixed mode of Windows 2003 and Windows 2000 domain
controllers. Nothing shows up in the event log of the domain controller.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

.