Re: Default domain Policy error

The KB article below may be of help.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842933/

Steve

"Patrick B." <PatrickB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:E9C4942E-8E98-43B3-BE73-5954B4BF2BC2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We are getting the following error when going in to our default domain
policy:

The following error occurred in
\\ourdomain.com\sysvol\ourdomain.com\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}\Adm\system.adm
on line 63:
Error 62 The corresponding string was not found in the [strings] section
Found: !!AdministrativeServices_Help
The file can not be loaded.

We are running a mixed mode of Windows 2003 and Windows 2000 domain
controllers. Nothing shows up in the event log of the domain controller.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  • Re: Errors Opening Network Based Spreadsheets using Excel 97
    ... Windows 2000 sp3 as the domain controller ... use Group Policy settings to turn off SMB ... set the Default Domain Controller policy settings to ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Folder Redirection: cant find it in the Group Policy Object Editor
    ... a Windows Server 2003 SP1 domain controller, ... controller and 3 on Windows XP (no Folder Redirection or Internet Explorer ... Redirection Policy Processing. ... domain controller GPedit was working against objects in the Active ...
  • Re: Help with GPO problem!! PLEASE!!
    ... > Reposting as we tried in the GPO thread, but after an exhausted attempt, I ... I am racking my brain on this problem with a Windows 2003 Standard ... > Controller Security Policy or the GPO. ... > Domain Controller Security Policy: Failed to open the Group Policy Object. ...
  • Re: Domain Controller Security Policy / Group Policy Object HELP!!
    ... I am racking my brain on this problem with a Windows 2003 Standard ... >> Controller Security Policy or the GPO. ... >> Domain Controller Security Policy: Failed to open the Group Policy Object. ... >> Windows cannot find the network path. ...
  • Re: Policy change kills access to template
    ... the Domain Security Policy and Domain Controller Security Policy snap-ins I ... to the Windows 2000 domain. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)