Re: DOS game crashes XP

Arthur Longwood wrote:

<snip>

Im sure there are millions of people worrying why a software made for
microsoft dos operating system is able to completely crash
a NEWER operating system.

You're not serious, are you?

Notan

  • Re: White Coat Day
    ... If the hard drive or the motherboard goes bad, ... that's a "crash" and has nothing to do with the operating system. ... A sufficiently intelligent operating system can work around certain ... Similar techniques can be applied to RAM, but I don't know of any OSes ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: White Coat Day
    ... If the hard drive or the motherboard goes bad, ... that's a "crash" and has nothing to do with the operating system. ... A sufficiently intelligent operating system can work around certain ... Similar techniques can be applied to RAM, but I don't know of any OSes ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: DOS game crashes XP
    ... It is very easy in Windows XP to use Software ... applications that will also crash or impair the operating system. ... microsoft dos operating system is able to completely crash ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: White Coat Day
    ... that's a "crash" and has nothing to do with the operating system. ... A sufficiently intelligent operating system can work around certain ... but a crash caused by a hardware failure makes the ...