Re: All access rights gone

Hi,

Try the steps in this article. It is practically the same for the server.

Mike
Microsoft MVP - Windows Security

"OfficeAssistant79" <OfficeAssistant79@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:825272E7-1069-4E08-B4F2-DC1EFFC3B40A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I recently made a test account to restrict access on a terminal server(TS).
After I denied that account from accessing other patrs and folders of
the
TS I noticed that some other user rights were also gone. Now I have some
important files without any user rights at all and I can't access or copy
them. How can I get access to those files? I have tried with admin rights
both local and domain but nothing works. Is there a way to work around
security rights in windows?

.