Re: All access rights gone
- From: "Miha Pihler [MVP]" <mihap-news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:01:17 +0200
Try the steps in this article. It is practically the same for the server.
How to take ownership of a file or folder in Windows XP
Microsoft MVP - Windows Security
"OfficeAssistant79" <OfficeAssistant79@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
I recently made a test account to restrict access on a terminal server(TS).
After I denied that account from accessing other patrs and folders of
TS I noticed that some other user rights were also gone. Now I have some
important files without any user rights at all and I can't access or copy
them. How can I get access to those files? I have tried with admin rights
both local and domain but nothing works. Is there a way to work around
security rights in windows?
- Prev by Date: Re: CREATOR OWNER assigning issue
- Next by Date: Re: Non-MS Cert Req -- How to sign with Microsoft CA?
- Previous by thread: Access is Denied
- Next by thread: Send current user token to IIS server