Re: New Security-related Msg

Hm . . . Discovered this is happening on eBay (only). No other site, so
far, exhibits the annoying message.

Wayne

"Wayne G. Dengel" <wgd.roaming@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
New to this group, so please bare w/me.

NEW, very new msg appears each and every time a new web page is displayed.

Reads:
Security Warning . . . . .
Current Web pag is trying to open a site in your Trusted sites list.
Then: Current Site: current page is noted.
Next line: Trusted site: about:blank
Select: Yes or No

Where did this come from? What/where is my "Trusted Sites" list?

Thank You!

Wayne

  • Re: New Security-related Msg
    ... "Wayne G. Dengel" wrote in message ... very new msg appears each and every time a new web page is displayed. ... Current Web pag is trying to open a site in your Trusted sites list. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • New security warning messae
    ... New to this group, so please bare w/me. ... very new msg appears each and every time a new web page is displayed. ... Current Web pag is trying to open a site in your Trusted sites list. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • New Security-related Msg
    ... New to this group, so please bare w/me. ... very new msg appears each and every time a new web page is displayed. ... Current Web pag is trying to open a site in your Trusted sites list. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: New Security-related Msg
    ... "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, ... Current Web pag is trying to open a site in your Trusted sites list. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: IIS 6 - Want to view msg format on IE
    ... I set the Mime type to be "msg" only. ... whoever who wants to access and click on the link will need to set the site ... as one of the trusted sites or else it won't work. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)