Non-MS Cert Req -- How to sign with Microsoft CA?

I want to generate a cert request on a Linux box (for an
Apache-based web server) and sign it using our Microsoft
CA. The CA rejects the certificate because it doesn't
contain Microsoft templates and/or extensions.

Can I do this?

  • Re: Linux? Youre kidding right????????
    ... >> Why on earth would anyone consider using Linux? ... > Microsoft Office documents. ... Most people use Windows and MS Office in their personal and work ... it has almost complete control of the OEM market. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Linux? Youre kidding right????????
    ... > Why on earth would anyone consider using Linux? ... Microsoft Office documents. ... Their Windows Applications are actually Linux ... server on the market. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Microsoft soft *CAN NOT* acquire Linux...
    ... I think Microsoft should acquire ... They already *CAN* acquire a Linux distro and improve/redistribtue it ... some Linux distributions are wholly supported by ... Non-Profit organizations with charters that require the that the distro ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: what does "serialization" mean?
    ... Randy provided, in commonly accepted fashion, the information you ... why should I let your lies stand? ... > Microsoft software, and not incompatible versions of Linux. ... a large number of businesses are turning to Linux to provide ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Check that out: THe Bottom Line: Software and copyright
    ... Undisclosed source code did NOT originate with Microsoft. ... to get Adobe Photoshop to work on Linux. ... Open source can be a misnomer, but in general, open source is a product of ... SCO can't be sold short ... ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)