Re: Patches, IE, Firefox

Practically every system that uses embedded HTML uses IE, even Active
Desktop. You must get the MS patches, they are effectivly part of the OS.

--
- Mark Randall
http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk

"Richard Fangnail" <richardfangnail@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I stopped using IE two months ago and only use Firefox. How much
should I worry about getting the MS patches?

  • Re: damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ... > it isn't any differnt from changing down the patches and i feel good i am ... > getting all the nicotein out of me......a lot of my health problems are ... > worry when i leave the house did i get my ciggs or look for a lighter....i ... > all to hell.....ok i am tough i can do this i have been through a hell of ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ... > it isn't any differnt from changing down the patches and i feel good i am ... > getting all the nicotein out of me......a lot of my health problems are ... > worry when i leave the house did i get my ciggs or look for a lighter....i ... > all to hell.....ok i am tough i can do this i have been through a hell of ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: is this post ciming through
    ... > first time i have gone cold turkey and i had always been afraid to but hell ... > it isn't any differnt from changing down the patches and i feel good i am ... > getting all the nicotein out of me......a lot of my health problems are due ... > worry when i leave the house did i get my ciggs or look for a lighter....i ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: new method of remotely controlling your pc
    ... the well patched seem to have nothing to worry ... This, PHATBOT, looks like a major headache. ... >are up to date on patches and have strong passwords, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Stable releases?
    ... > operating system any more. ... > support, and even security patches. ... i don't have colloege haxorz kiddies to worry about. ...
    (comp.sys.sgi.admin)