- From: Gerry Hickman <gerry666uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 00:12:58 +0100
I deployed it network-wide on Win2k and all machines are super fast.
Ed Thurber wrote:
Recently deployed KB194388 (DHCP Client Vulnerability) on our corporate network via WSUS. Since then several users are compliaining that their PC's take a long time to boot (hang at "preparing network connections") and that their logon scripts don't run. Have also seen Service Control Manager errors stating that the DHCP client hung on startup on the same PC's.
Has anyone else seen this. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Gerry Hickman (London UK)
- From: Ed Thurber
- Prev by Date: Re: W2000 security
- Next by Date: Re: Please address this issue
- Previous by thread: KB914388
- Next by thread: Re: KB914388