Re: Screen Protection
- From: "Mark Randall" <markyr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:02:15 +0100
Lock the keyboard / mouse in a box is the easiest way.
- Mark Randall
"Daron" <Daron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am looking for a way of allowing a pc to be looked at by anybody (as it
constantly monitors for errors in an application) but when anybody touches
the mouse or keyboard they are made to enter the administrator password to
anything. Similar to a normal password protected screensaver but without
screensaver bit !
- Prev by Date: Re: W2000 security
- Next by Date: Security Flaw with Digital signatures in Microsoft Outlook
- Previous by thread: Re: Child proofing
- Next by thread: Security Flaw with Digital signatures in Microsoft Outlook