Re: Security Center is disabled?

rotorhead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I have been running Spybot for a couple of years now and it came up
with a error message that states my Security Center has been disabled.
How can I turn it back on?

Go to Control Panel and double-click "Security Center."

Notan

  • Re: Form Security
    ... After all this, if no error message has been generated, the form contents are emailed to me. ... I'm no Linux guru, so I don't know what someone could do to cause problems with this script, other than spam me. ... What he's proposing is false security - which is worse than no security ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Form Security
    ... I am running it through trimand strip_tags, but haven't decided yet on a regular expression to use, or even if I really need to. ... After all this, if no error message has been generated, the form contents are emailed to me. ... I'm no Linux guru, so I don't know what someone could do to cause problems with this script, other than spam me. ... What he's proposing is false security - which is worse than no security ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Unable to open Project 2003 Project Plan
    ... A quick google search on the error message in the project newsgroups ... rolling out SP-3 any time soon. ... I see this as a serious BUG created by Microsoft in a security ... I'm using Microsoft Project 2003 Service Pack 2 and I'm running ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Main Dialogue error
    ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... "Susan Flors" wrote in message ... > under msconfig I couldn't locate anything that said "security center" only ... >> this one Christmas - I get one error message that occurs while I boot up ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Rendering in-memory images from UNC file share
    ... enable NT integrated security with impersonation. ... > I'm having a strange error message with ASP.NET image function. ... > restarting the web matrix web server, ... > the current web request. ...