- From: "Roger Abell [MVP]" <mvpNoSpam@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:22:31 -0700
Yes, please do keep us all posted.
"Steve Friday" <Steve Friday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
We have the same issue again only about 2-3 % of fleet but more coming in
daily, we have opened a support call with Microsoft and will update if we
"Ed Thurber" wrote:
Recently deployed KB194388 (DHCP Client Vulnerability) on our corporate
network via WSUS. Since then several users are compliaining that their
take a long time to boot (hang at "preparing network connections") and
their logon scripts don't run. Have also seen Service Control Manager
errors stating that the DHCP client hung on startup on the same PC's.
Has anyone else seen this. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
- From: Ed Thurber
- Prev by Date: Re: On going ftp server installs and trojan drops
- Next by Date: Re: On going ftp server installs and trojan drops
- Previous by thread: Re: KB914388
- Next by thread: Re: KB914388