- From: Malke <notreally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:55:15 -0700
i have been invoiced by spysoftcentral.com for a sum in excess of £79, the
invoice has an attachment which has an exe extension. should i open this
attachment? i have scanned it with norton and that came up clean, i have
stopped any payment to these people. any advice on what to do, where to go
etc would be appreciated.
Of *course* you shouldn't open the attachment! Did you ever buy anything
from these people? This sounds like an update to the old copy toner scam.
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Elephant Boy Computers
- Prev by Date: Re: Open source in the national interest
- Next by Date: Re: spysoftcentral?????
- Previous by thread: Re: Smart Card Logon
- Next by thread: Re: spysoftcentral?????