- From: "\"old\" devildog" <teyoung68AT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:23:00 -0500
"michigan" <michigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i have been invoiced by spysoftcentral.com for a sum in excess of £79, the
invoice has an attachment which has an exe extension. should i open this
attachment? i have scanned it with norton and that came up clean, i have
stopped any payment to these people. any advice on what to do, where to go
etc would be appreciated.
Look here. It is a new way to get someone to open a exe file that has
malware. Do not open the attachment. Read here first.
- Prev by Date: Re: spysoftcentral?????
- Next by Date: Re: WGA = BUG
- Previous by thread: Re: spysoftcentral?????
- Next by thread: Re: WGA = BUG