Re: Short List of Security Questions

"Steve Dassin" <rac4sqlnospam@net> wrote in message
news:%236loPfHqGHA.4508@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9) Pony up and get yourself a good European anti-virus/antispyware
package:

This is hard to understand.Is it they just make better programs?

It's all a matter of personal preference and your needs and requirements.
Depends who you talk to.

I like the free version of AVG from http://free.grisoft.com, because its
free [for personal home computers]. But then I probably wouldn't use it in
enterprise environments, I'd use something else.

  • Re: "Im Done As A Rock Star"
    ... and neither is he the eccentric genius that Dylan is. ... Springsteen and Dylan are just as crassly commercial, ... just personal preference. ... and that stuff can matter. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: "Im Done As A Rock Star"
    ... and neither is he the eccentric genius that Dylan is.. ... Springsteen and Dylan are just as crassly commercial, ... just personal preference. ... and that stuff can matter. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: [patch 2/3] whitespace cleanups in fs/cifs/file.c
    ... Yeah, matter of personal preference, but since both styles are used in the ... was strictly formatting/whitespace cleanups and no code changes. ... Sepperate issue, sepperate patch. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: "Im Done As A Rock Star"
    ... I think that Mellencamp gets less respect because is perceived as more ... Springsteen and Dylan are just as crassly commercial, ... just personal preference. ... and that stuff can matter. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)