Re: Microsoft User-Modem Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0.0 (Pre-rele
- From: "Colin Nash [MVP]" <cnashx@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:38:01 -0400
"lfessler" <lfessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Can anyone tell me what this is or what its use is intended for. I found
on my Add/Remove portion of the control panel and presuem that it was
into my system by the automatic update route.
Please help is you can.
I understand this my not be a serious issue, or even a security issue, but
frankly I want to know what it is and have searched every possible way I
how on the Microsoft web site and came up with ZERO results.
Do you mean "mode" instead of "modem" ?
I did some poking around and apparently it comes with Windows Media Player
11 Beta. I have it too.
- Prev by Date: Re: ip/tcp version 6 from microsoft, to install or not ?
- Next by Date: Re: Win XP Client to 2003 Server Requires Username/Password
- Previous by thread: Re: Disabling local user accounts on remote servers
- Next by thread: Bug in 802.1x stack (Windows XP)