Re: Is it advisable to allow pop3 through internet

In article <uSbfmsUmGHA.3880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, in the
microsoft.public.security news group, PA Bear <PABearMVP@xxxxxxxxx> says...

Please stick to your original thread ("POP3").

The guy is obviously new to NNTP and you're the one that told him to rephrase his
question. When he does so, you answer him like this? Nice.

--
Paul Adare - MVP Virtual Machines
http://www.identit.ca

  • Re: 7-Foot Robot Used in Black Sea Expedition
    ... Revising my interpretation of the story of Adam and Eve: ... In the Hellenistic period of time the Taurus ... The river of Eden -- might have been the clouds along the Taurus ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: 7-Foot Robot Used in Black Sea Expedition
    ... Revising my interpretation of the story of Adam and Eve: ... In the Hellenistic period of time the Taurus ... The river of Eden -- might have been the clouds along the Taurus ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: a couple questions for our creationist friends
    ... original sin or the teaching that Adam and Eve are our first parents? ... These doctrines are the teaching of the ordinary magisterium. ... placed a limitation on the exploration of evolution, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: a couple questions for our creationist friends
    ... original sin or the teaching that Adam and Eve are our first parents? ... These doctrines are the teaching of the ordinary magisterium. ... placed a limitation on the exploration of evolution, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: 7-Foot Robot Used in Black Sea Expedition
    ... a winding river becomes a snake, ... > wife and animals, and, even more, of Adam and Eve. ... >> Lord made a garden in the Haran plain, ...
    (sci.archaeology)