Re: Censorship

Dave: He has been, still is, and will always be a troll.

Tom

news:uEIqFGZlGHA.1208@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "imhotep" <inhotep@xxxxxxxxxx>

| ...well thanks, I think...

Hey, I respect when you post security related information and
vulnerability assessments.

However, I do get jaded when you post "get a MAC" in an obviously
Microsoft News Group.

It's like going to a Honda Motorcycle News Group and saying "Get a Harley
Davidson" :-)

Like I said, you are obviously knowledgeable in the areas of COMSEC and
INFOSEC.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: I see my posting is no longer on the server
    ... First an apology, the person who told me I was accused of being a troll here said they made a mistake, and since I couldn't get the old postings, I asked for a copy. ... To get into the history there is a history on the Civil War News Group from years ago where I with the help of the Civil War Maven, I think Lynn Berkowitz defended an onslaught of anti Semitic postings. ... I learned about Jews I wasn't proud of, and excuse me, I hold Jews to a higher moral standard than other people. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Mark Gatiss on Radio 4 Discussing DW Novelisations
    ... activity which disrupts the smooth functioning of a news group," if ... the word "trolling" usually covers that. ... all, I was a troll. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Unapologetic McCoy Fan Here ....
    ... > news group the more I suspect he has some sort of 'Learning ... I suspect he's just a lazy troll. ... Glyn Kennington - remove caps from email address to reply ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)