Re: Censorship

"imhotep" <inhotep@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ZbWdnTKF8N5n4QHZnZ2dnUVZ_sCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roger Abell [MVP] wrote:

I was just wondering, as in seven or eight years on this nntp the only
times I have noticed posts being deleted is when they were vulgar,
blatant advertising, or likely slanderous towards someone or company.

I think the US has not gone that far . . . yet . . . but I am not sure
what eta to project with this accelerating erosion . . .

Personally....I give it 5 to 10 years...

Imhotep

I had not previously noted such a pronounced optimist leaning in you <g>
--
ra

  • Re: Censorship
    ... times I have noticed posts being deleted is when they were vulgar, ... blatant advertising, or likely slanderous towards someone or company. ... what eta to project with this accelerating erosion. ... Pass a Net Neutrality Law in the US!!!! ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Censorship
    ... times I have noticed posts being deleted is when they were vulgar, ... blatant advertising, or likely slanderous towards someone or company. ... what eta to project with this accelerating erosion. ... Pass a Net Neutrality Law in the US!!!! ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Censorship
    ... blatant advertising, or likely slanderous towards someone or company. ... to the killfilings, an MVP's post was also deleted. ... None of the posts in question were vulgar or libelous, ... between my own server and the msnews server. ...